We are dedicated to improving the quality of learning resources in Canada. Our team combines innovation, creativity, and hard work to develop learning solutions for educational and organizational communities.
Full Time Opportunities
Our Design team is looking for a Manager. Not just any Manager, but one who is obsessed with efficiency, innovation, big picture goals, and uncompromised client and team satisfaction. The successful candidate will lead a highly skilled and professional team to provide innovative, technology-driven solutions that support both self-directed and facilitated professional and organizational learning opportunities, for a diverse array of clients
To view the full and detailed job description, click here. Please submit all applications via LinkedIn by August 15th at 12 pm. Applications submitted by August 15th will be given priority consideration.
Part Time Opportunities
We recruit and train part-time evaluators (teachers, principals, consultants, etc.) who are certified teachers in their respective provinces. Occasionally, we require the services of recently retired, yet still active, senior curriculum consultants. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills
• Exemplary practice with at least five years of teaching experience
• Integrity, confidentiality and objectivity
• Curriculum development experience and/or implementation activities (provided by province, board, or professional organization)
• Understanding Ministry/Department of Education policy
• No conflicts of interest (no current royalties from any publisher; no collaboration with any publisher for a minimum of three years)
Interested? Learn more here.